For this remix assignment I was required to take work that I had already created and add mustaches on them. This was relatively simple because I had previously done all of the “hard” work and just needed to tweak a few things. I decided to “stache” 2 of my previous assignments to make it worth doing because it was so easy. I chose my Bigfoot poster and the movies poster assignment.
I used LunaPic to make the background of the mustache photos transparent- like I normally do. After this, I added new layers to the photo and made sure to put each mustache on its own. I resized and positioned until I felt it looked right and even recolored one of the mustaches on Bigfoot to make it pop more. And mission complete!
Hope you enjoy my remix of the photos I created below!