For this assignment I chose, I had to create a wordcloud (not to be confused with soundcloud!) relating to what I have learned from ds106 thus far.
This was fairly simple to do but finding a program to actually work was challenging. I decided to use Wordclouds to do this. I got to enter my words and compile it into a large “word collage.” Then I chose my fonts and colors. One of the features I really liked was being able to change the shape. I chose to shape mine like a camera to go with the visual theme of this week! When it came time to save, I clicked file and save as a “.jpg.”
Then everything was complete!